Below are some currently advised Azure roles in Ireland. I have included part of the description, but please click through to the original posting for full details. I currently work in Evros Technology Group, that is the only company I am affiliated with for postings here. If you’d like to have a role featured, please get in touch!
Specialist – Azure App Dev – Microsoft
As a Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise field sales organization working with our most important customers in Ireland. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed Azure sales and usage/consumption targets for application and infrastructure related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will be a trusted advisor and a cloud application development subject matter expert. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to win the technical decision allowing the team to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure application and developer services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts. Specialist – Azure App Dev in Dublin, Dublin, Ireland | Sales at Microsoft
Principal Engineering Architect – Microsoft
Do you wake up every morning hoping to find time to learn a bit more about platforms like Azure, Kubernetes, Python, or React? Do you enjoy solving problems, writing software, and working with customers? Our team is looking for engineers who love to learn and are eager to share what they know with colleagues and customers. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2365188852
Azure DevOps Consultant – Version1
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring and supporting significant components within a modern digital service platform in production environments.
- Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, cost-effective and minimise lock-in.
- Contributing to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
- Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software for releasing software to production.
- Applying industry best practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
- Using public cloud platform(s) to solve business problems (Azure, GCP is a desirable).
- Applying configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and container orchestration tooling to solve business problems.
Technical Consultant – Azure – MicroWarehouse
MicroWarehouse – Ireland’s leading Microsoft Distributor and Cloud Solutions Provider to Microsoft Partners is looking to add the following new role to support our growing business.
The successful candidate will build new solutions and evangelise on cloud technologies that MicroWarehouse is promoting into the Irish market. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2387769568
Cloud Solution Architect – Accenture
Are you a forward-thinking Cloud Engineer or Architect who is passionate about helping to craft and deliver transformation and strategy through Cloud adoption? Do you want challenging career working in a vibrant environment, with access to outstanding training & a global network of specialists, as we embark on Accenture’s ‘Cloud First’ journey? https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2330687385